This guide is specifically for Another Nike Bot – Created by Justin10
CREATING BILLING INFO
- In the top left you will see a drop down menu. Select a random site and then choose guest account.
- Put xxx in positve KW
- Input a random size for size
- And then press add.
- You will see a guest account created now.
- Right click on that guest task and press ‘manage billing options’
- You can now add as many cards as you want to use for release.
- I would reccomend using different address’s for each card. Keep your billing address the same but switch up your shipping address a little. For example: St>Street>Strt or Ave>Avenue>Ave. etc. etc.
- Once you have created all billing profiles you can press save and you will be brought back out to the main page.
YOU NOW HAVE ADDED BILLING PROFILES TO THE ANB AIO
ADDING PROXIES INTO YOUR BOT
- Get your proxies from where ever you choose (Check out our guide on Sneaker Proxies)
- Once you acquire your proxies you will be inputting 80% into one part and the 20% in the other part
- Select 80% of the proxies and copy them.
- Press configure in the top left and select proxies
- Select the box that says “enable”
- Paste your proxies into that box.
- Press save, and X out of the box.
- Go back to configure>proxies and double check to ensure your proxies are saved.
- Now copy the other 20% and go to configure in the top left and press settings.
- Select Misc. settings and you will see a box on the left side. Input your 20% in there.
- Press save settings.
- *If you get an error message regarding something about an email go over to the email tab in the top*
- Select a random email provider on the bottom and then press save settings.
- Once again go back and check to make sure your 20% are loaded in
- * Very important * As soon as you close the bot the 80% you inputted will be erased, the 20% will save but keep in mind when closing the bot those 80% will NOT be in there when you re-open the bot so you will need to keep all of your proxies in a handy place to access them quickly. Possibly in a note on your desktop.
YOU HAVE NOW IMPORTED PROXIES INTO ANB AIO
EXPORTING ACCOUNTS/TASKS TO USE ON A SERVER
- A good thing to do is prior to a release set all of your tasks up in the bot. Add All the different sites,sizes, etc.
- Once you set up all of your tasks to be used on release day if you will be running your bot on a server you can export your tasks and use them on the server.
- Press tools and export accounts to CSV
- Save them to your desktop and name them whatever you want. Do not change file type. Leave it as .csv
- Once you’re on your server, open the bot and update the bot FIRST.
- If it needs to be updated it will close and re-open.
- Press tools>Import accounts.
- Go to your desktop and copy the .csv file and paste it onto the servers desktop
- From the Import accounts tab in the bot select the file you pasted onto the server and you will see all of your accounts/tasks imported.
- If you had ‘checkout once per website’ checked, sometimes it wont transfer over. So right click on a random task and click manage billing.
- You will see if you used multiple cards they will all be there.
- Check each card to make sure if ‘checkout once per website’ is checked, if it’s not check it.
YOU HAVE NOW IMPORTED ACCOUNTS ONTO A SERVER
SOME USEFUL TIPS IF YOU ALREADY KNOW THE STUFF ABOVE:
- When using proxies its always best to dedicate one proxy to one task, so for example if you have 75 tasks loaded, buy 75 proxies. So one proxy is dedicated to one task. You can get away with dedicating one proxy to two tasks. But I wouldn’t push it past 2. Since it will slow down that individual proxy.
- The ANB AIO can run at most 100 tasks.
- If you need to mass change anything you can press create tasks and they will move over to the left, this option doesn’t work when they’re all on the left. You will see if you right click on a task you will see ‘mass change’ you can use that if you select multiple tasks you can change various things at once. Such as sizes,early links or page monitors. This is good to use in the middle of a release if you need to mass change all of your tasks at once.
- If you want to select all of your tasks just click the site name, all tasks will be selected.
- It is recommended to sometimes use your real account and a guest account if the site allows for it. For example Footlocker, the bot allows you to use your real footlocker account if you want as well as guest accounts.
- If you’re running your bot on your home IP with no server or no proxies (not recommended at all) I would do at most 3-4 tasks per site to prevent you from getting IP banned.